Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 13

Starting off today I had to get a font downloaded from one computer to the other, I couldn't just put it on the server it would change to a file you couldn't open, I finally got it to work just by using my jump drive from one comp to the other.

I finally heard back from the client on the big project, only for one small change and resent that again.

I started working on the library signs I had mentioned yesterday. I'm to be making 4 signs, one of these is what I am taking over from a former employee so that particular sign shouldn't take much work.

The proof for the booklet was returned today with a few small changes. They wanted another photo in place of an older one, which I had to search for another image and made changes to fit the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment