Finally week 3 is over, it went by very slow. Today was about as busy as yesterday. Did pretty much the same things. The proof for the booklet was on my desk when I got to work this morning. They wanted 4 photos replaced so I looked for a long time for images for those, then turns out they emailed my boss 3 of the photos so I cropped and replaced those and was able to get the hard copy made.
The client for the individual portraits came in to discuss the images, he basically wanted the images downsized. I got those all downsized and sent him the individual PDF files, as that's all he's wanting for this particular job.
I also spoke with printing services several times too. The same client for the brochure is getting estimates done. They were needing to know more about the color and paper size since the client doesn't fully know this. After I get all the final information I'll be able to send everything to the printer. I'll also need to make negatives to be able to give to the printer.
I worked on the library signs for a little bit also today. This week was only filled with booklets, brochures, and portraits. I'm up to 60 hours now and 5 more weeks to go.