Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 8

I finished the pen design today and the t-shirt designs were approved. The t-shirt requires a logo that the client hasn't been given yet by the supporter so once they get that I'll have to place that within the design and call that design done.

I was able to get a first proof sent for the brochure I'm working on. I had to edit the images I scanned in yesterday with a duotone-monotone PANTONE color. The brochure is a total of 12 pages and is more like a small booklet at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2".

I got a quick new job assigned to me. We were unable to locate the original file so I had to recreate it and I also got that proof sent off.

Something else I'll be working on in the meantime between projects is saving zip disk files to a DVD so they will have two back ups. I'll probably start this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment