First thing when I got to work this morning I checked my email as usual and had an approval for a discount card I had made 2 weeks ago. So I got that ready and sent for printing. I had to set the file up for work and turn, for the printer. The card was a front and back but it'll be easier to make it work and turn as the final size is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", so each will be half of letter size paper.
I continued working on the library signs. I now have 2 designs done, 1 that needs a little help and another needs a lot. I have sent the 2 completed designs for a proof and will continue to design the others.