Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 21: Week 5

I had to make a few small changes to the web banners I updated. I also checked on the BMR card I worked on Friday. Everything is good except that postage side needs to be the new design instead of the old design that I had found and thought was correct. No big deal we're now waiting for the USPS to email us the new design and ready to go.

I heard back about one of the library signs. They didn't prefer the image I was using so I used a different and basically came up with a new design to go better with the new image and sent a proof off.

Also as mentioned previously about not being able to find the document when only one page needs to be changed, still hasn't been found. And I worked a little on the Truman today masthead redesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment