Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 34: Internship Completed

I finished up the changes for the S.T.A.P.H. application and layout for brochure. I went ahead and did the basic designing and layout for the brochure so she could tell me what she wants changed, since I'll be gone next week and back for work the first week of August. I finally heard some feedback for the logo designs I've been coming up with! So I threw some together before I left this afternoon and we'll see what she thinks from there.

I also worked on the Truman today masthead some and had come up with another design and my boss seemed to like it when she saw it over my shoulder.

The internship is officially over. I need to finish up my paper and put together a work portfolio. A lot of things were still in progress but will be finished when I go back to just working. I left today with the 3 S.T.A.P.H. design proofs, recruitment poster,, library signs, and the SAB poster & table tent and Truman week jobs for final approval.

Internship done!

No comments:

Post a Comment